Saturday, September 17

unforgettable 17th birthday!


hello!! i want to share my seventeenth birthday last may <3 
it's so surprised and so adorable!

first i've been fooled by Nancy Claudia Halim to go to the sutos on my birthday (23rd May) to hang out with them and celebrate my birthday with them
she forced me, although at this time i still sick (fever and sorethroat) -__-

and finally, i felt better on my birthday \m/
then, i went to sutos with Nancy, Elisa and Nguxe (devy and nella couldn't join us at that day :( )
ok, i just thought we'll hang out only me, nan, ngu and el because the other friends can't join us too
we'll meet at sutos at 1 p.m
and they were late! i waited them at wendy's, alone
untilllll nancy came to me ( i confused why she is alone) 
and a few minutes later ngu and el came to us.
at that time i didn't feel something wrong 
after that nancy ate at wendy's (on the second floor)
after that, all of we go downstair and suddenly
elisa closed my eyes with emm something like"bandana" idk what it is
they brought me to the stage at the sutos with a "keplek"(really embarrased!)
and when they opened the bandana that closed my eyes, i feel so surprised!
half of my classmates(science3) were at there!
they sing happy birthday to me and give me a cake with 17th candles! <3




they forced me to wear a babydoll at sutos with a shower cap and i wore a heels at that time! (can you imagine it? LOL)
and they also forced me to request a birthday wishes to 17 people at sutos (really embarrased x_x)



that such a great surprise! and also an embarrased moment! but i'm happy!! i really really touched!!
i never thought that i could have a great birthday like that!
THANKYOU SO MUCH SCIENCE3! :* ({}) <3
BIG THANKS TO:
NANCY CLAUDIA HALIM
ELISA CHRISTIANA
MICHELLE NGU
BENEDICTUS H
KEN CK
JONATHAN TANSIL
AND ALL! :* 
(sorry can't mention one by one :( )

 ah ya! on 29th may i have a dinner party at Kuningan Restaurant to celebrated my birthday
i'm really happy!
THANKS TO MY MOM AND DAD FOR THIS DINNER :*

this my class science3! <3

i got a surprised again from my beloved best friends from 9c!
they gave me an igor's cake! ( really like it guys!) and they sang happy birthday to me at the middle of the dinner <3
thanks to : ote, pe, oti, jc, sofi, andre, remon, randy, rusman, dewi, fenny, citra, melda, tepha, gosal!
LOVE YA GUYS!
this is the cake! yum
 And for the last i'll say THANKYOU to EVERYONE who gave me a beautiful birthday ever!
really really LOVE YOU ALL!! Especially all my best friends! :*

the present! love it! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment